To our Rocky Point and Shoreham residents:
The Rocky Point Fire Department responded to a serious house fire this morning.
Fortunately, the occupant of the Rocky Point home was able to escape the fire without injury.
One of our firefighters did suffer minor burns to his hands. As a reminder, please check your
smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to ensure they are working properly.
Also, having your house number visible helps our first responder's locate your home quickly.
If you have a fire hydrant in front of your house, please keep it clear of cars, debris, and snow.
Your safety is our number one priority!
The Rocky Point Board of Fire Commissioners
and The Rocky Point Fire Department